Our Franchising Model At a Glance
Succeed With Us
We are offering exclusive territorial Franchise Licenses in an established Immigration Advisers Business. AUCKLAND, WELLINGTON, CHRISTCHURCH. We have been in business for more than a decade and have built a strong reputation in this field. Potential for a profit margin of $100’000 in the first year and $250’000 per year thereafter.
For more information or to discuss your options please email us at email@example.com
Options for structure
Area Master Licence
What you get
Full help and support you deserve with finding a location, getting licenses, marketing the new location, human resources and more.
Most importantly you get the confidence that comes with knowing you have full support from an experienced team which will help you get to where you want to be as a business quickly.
Plus, you don’t have to come up with solutions to big problems on your own, because there is someone that is available to help.
We have a road tested system for the back-end and core business of this organisation that includes training, templates, database of precedents and our process which is proven to achieve outcomes – ie securing and winning cases for clients.
What We Offer
• Our Brand and related Branding materials
• Full training and support throughout the provisional licensing phase if necessary,
• Marketing and sales support and training from an experienced professional
• sales material and initial campaign and ongoing branding and promotional advice
• Expanding branding internationally
• A proprietary cloud based business system featuring Intranet, Customer Management database and task management tools.
• A toolkit of all documents required to succeed in the Migration advice business
• Administrative and accounts support
• Technical advice from experienced Immigration advisers
• Plus much much more
Immigration Centre’s vision is to combine high quality customer service with the highest levels of professionalism and ethics in the New Zealand Immigration Advice Market. We bring together legal expertise and firsthand experience, to offer clients peace-of-mind during the immigration application process.
We are committed to being a leader in our field and offer franchisees the opportunity to join our vision to become the largest Immigration Agent Service Franchise in New Zealand. With over a decade of developing, refining and operating a successful Immigration Advisers Company, today Immigration Centre is looking for client focused franchisees who share their vision for the migration industry. Providing them an opportunity to become part of New Zealand’s leading immigration advisers group.
There is an induction training and certification program specifically developed for new franchisees. During this intensive training session we cover a range of core business functions from operations, finance and marketing to customer service as well as in-depth training modules on visa types and processing requirements.