Become a part of our great team!If you are smart, dedicated, experienced and know a couple of bad jokes about lawyers - apply today
Who we are looking for
Here at Immigration Centre apart from degrees and experience we value creativity. We’re looking for people who share our passion for Immigration Law and have the same principles that we do.
It’s truly rewarding to know that every day you can make a genuine difference to somebody’s life and add the fairness and credibility to the immigration system. Working at Immigration Centre means doing what you love.
Immigration Adviser - Wellington
Immigration Centre is a dedicated and full service Immigration consultancy that has represented investors, businesses, individuals and families. We take pride in our integrity, honesty, hard work and the ability to find solutions to complex issues. Our company utilizes sophisticated online case preparation platforms that allow a state of the art case processing.
We are currently looking for an Immigration Adviser for our Wellington Office. This is the key role for the CBD office which will involve high level of responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate should have the following:
- Hold an Immigration Advisers License or a Practicing Certificate. Unlicensed applicants will not be considered.
- Be good with people from different backgrounds and ethnicity.
- Have good writing skills and understanding of Immigration Instructions.
- Have proactive attitude and willingness to grow within the company.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure.
- Be reliable and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Lead capture and successful marketing management.
- Immigration assessment and advice.
- Case management – organising the paperwork, research, writing convincing submissions.
- Ongoing development of internal procedures to ensure the highest level of service.
- Constant self-development through internal and external seminars and programs.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package – we believe in paying our staff well.
- Comprehensive induction and guidance of our senior staff members.
- Great perspectives for career growth and professional development.
- A team of professionals, who love their job, but know how to have fun.
If you believe you have what it takes to be one of our key players, please send your CV to us – email@example.com